I wanted to give you a glimpse of my most recent project which I was able to finish up today thanks to the glorious weather! I purchased a darling dresser for my Emma a year or more ago. I decided to stain it rather than paint it as I felt the wood was perfect. I thought it looked amazing! I had an gorgeous antique bed to match and all was well in the world. Then…then bed began to give me trouble and would not remain connected properly…so it was time for a new bed. The bed I purchased was just right. I painted the headboard and footboard antique white and then heavily distressed it. I knew I needed their dresser to coordinate as well. I hemmed and hawed about painting it…I just wasn’t sure.
Here is where I started:
I am so happy I painted her.
She went from beautiful to spectacular.
Here is how she came out…
I love the end result.
She is so pretty and feminine.
More of Emma’s bedroom this week…I think I am finally going to be
able to pull it all together!