Welcome to the Creative Inspirations Linky Party at Embracing Change!
So happy you have stopped by.
It’s crunch time for me as tomorrow we load our moving van and head out to our new home!
It is a bittersweet time for me.
I am excited to follow God’s leading, but sad to leave those I love.
I am perplexed because I just don’t know how to put closure on nearly 10 years of life and ministry in this wonderful
place that has become home.
My heart is sad as we spend our last night here…
Like I said, I am emotional.
I will be checking in as the move happens, but plan to be busy settling in and getting my kids registered for school and such so bear with me…I will return.
Let’s get to the party!
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture redos… …
simply any inspired creation! You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
* You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends. It would be great to aim to visit the person in front of you and behind you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Please be sure to add my button or text link to your post. I greatly appreciate when you do this. This is how
others find out where the party is!
My button is on my sidebar and it looks like this: