Welcome to the Creative Inspirations Linky Party at Embracing Change!
School is now in session for most of us.
Summer days are coming to an end.
I am going to fight it will all I have.
I late in the summer evenings are awesome.
The sky is beautiful.
Here is a sunset from the other night:
Such a glorious sight.
Talk about being inspired!
Let’s get on with the party so we can see what you have created and we will be inspired by YOU!
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture redos… …
simply any inspired creation! You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
* You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends. It would be great to aim to visit the person in front of you and behind you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Please be sure to add my button or text link to your post. I greatly appreciate when you do this. This is how
others find out where the party is!
My button is on my sidebar and it looks like this: