Welcome to the Creative Inspirations Linky Party at Embracing Change!
First of all, my sincere apologies for not posting the features Monday as I typically do…let me take a minute to show you some favorites of mine from last week’s party…surely this will get the ball rolling!
The most clicked on link of the week is first:
DIY Two-Toned Stained Table by Quirky Cool
And some others:
Magnetic Personality Chalkboard by Denise on a Whim
Pallet Creation by Remastered Relics
Minion Cupcakes by One Day At A Time
Fall Twig Sign by Delightfully Noted
Chicken Fajita Pizza by Pink Recipe Box
So on with the party!
I can’t wait to see what you have been up to THIS week!!
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture redos… …
simply any inspired creation! You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
* You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends. It would be great to aim to visit the person in front of you and behind you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Please be sure to add my button or text link to your post. I greatly appreciate when you do this. This is how
others find out where the party is!
My button is on my sidebar and it looks like this: