Welcome to the Creative Inspirations Linky Party at Embracing Change!
Hopefully you survived Halloween without stealing all the kid’s candy (said while munching on the girls’ Milky Ways).
It was a fun night!
Here was our crew:
The boys are my nephews.
That being said, let’s party!
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture redos… …
simply any inspired creation! You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
*You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends. It would be great to aim to visit the person in front of you and behind you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Please be sure to add my button or text link to your post. I greatly appreciate when you do this. This is how
others find out where the party is!
My button is on my sidebar and it looks like this: