Good evening everyone!
And Happy New Year!!!
Have your begun recovering from the hustle and bustle of the holiday?
My kids return to school tomorrow and after a half an hour ride home from Mimi’s tonight and subsequent nap during the ride, they are now struggling to fall asleep.
6:30 am is going to come early around here.
And honestly, I am not ready.
I enjoyed the last days and I would like it to stay like that, but I know we all need to get back into a routine.
Yes, we do.
I hope your holiday was awesome and filled with fun. And time to get creative and perhaps work on some projects.
I can’t wait to see what you have been doing!
Before the party begins, I would like to remind you that this week I kicked off a great giveaway for a Mohawk Home rug! If you missed it, be sure to click HERE to see what that is all about. Here is my rug:
And now to the party…
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture redos… …
simply any inspired creation! You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
*You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends. It would be great to aim to visit the person in front of you and behind you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Please be sure to add my button or text link to your post. I greatly appreciate when you do this. This is how
others find out where the party is!
My button is on my sidebar and it looks like this: