Yep, that’s about right.
Those of us in the Northeast are preparing for a big snowstorm as we speak.
We are expected to get anywhere from 6-18 inches of snow.
So…we may never get out.
It is going to be a doozy.
Tomorrow I don’t plan to paint, but to relax and spend the day with the kids.
Might as well enjoy it!
Thanks for coming to the party…let’s get started!
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture redos… …
simply any inspired creation! You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
*You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends. It would be great to aim to visit the person in front of you and behind you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Please be sure to add my button or text link to your post. I greatly appreciate when you do this. This is how
others find out where the party is!
My button is on my sidebar and it looks like this: