Welcome to the party!
I guess it is better late than never.
So I am a day late and a dollar short, but we are here.
I suppose that is what matters.
Sorry for being late…I am officially in summer gear and now trying to learn how to navigate my day with two girlies home with me.
Starting a new routine is going to be interesting!
Thanks for coming to the party!
I can’t wait to see what you have been inspired by or created this week!
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture makeovers…
simply any inspired creation! You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
*You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends. It would be great to aim to visit the person in front of you and behind you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Please be sure to add my button or text link to your post. I greatly appreciate when you do this. This is how
others find out where the party is!
My button is on my sidebar and it looks like this: