Welcome to the party!So glad you were able to swing by!Summer is in full swing at my house.I am enjoying having my girls home although it is crazy busy, unscheduled time in a serious messy house.My girls are very creative thus we always have a project or two in the works…today it was dollhouse and store.I love creativity, but you do know it can be a bit messy.
Here are two pictures of my girls just for fun…
Today, Ana secured a good many pieces of my hardware stash for her “knocker store”…she calls them knockers. she totally cracks me up!Anyway, despite a messy home, I do have happy children so I guess that is what counts.And just to give you a heads up, I am taking a week off of blogging next week so the party will be put on hold and I will postb aout features from this week the week upon my return.I have a week of family fun planned :O)
So let’s get on with this party, shall we?
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture makeovers…
simply any inspired creation! You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
*You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends. It would be great to aim to visit the person in front of you and behind you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Please be sure to add my button or text link to your post. I greatly appreciate when you do this. This is how
others find out where the party is!
My button is on my sidebar and it looks like this: