Hope you are having a nice week 🙂
I am happy to report that I am finally back in gear!
I have been painting up a storm this week and last and it feels so good to back!
I was feeling so slumpy after Christmas and it was hard to get back into the groove, but happily I am back.
I know many people have felt the same so I want to encourage you..hang in there!
It gets better.
Thanks for stopping by the party!
I can’t wait to see what you all have been creating!
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture makeovers…
simply any inspired creation!
You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
*You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends.
Please visit the person who has linked up before you and after you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Please be sure to add my button or text link to your post.
I greatly appreciate when you do this.
This is how others find out where the party is!
My button is on my sidebar and it looks like this: