Well, I am sitting here pulling this post together so that is a good sign I guess.
Wednesday evening, I felt so sick while at church and it hit hard and fast.
The worst was the nausea, but I think that is passed now so I am just fighting flu-like symptoms now.
So…I am trying to get better…you know I just can’t sit still this long for too long.
I was actually mid-project mode with three dresser nearly done and then BAM!
Makes me crazy!
So….best to get to the party and try to have some fun!
Sorry it is so late!!
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture makeovers…
simply any inspired creation!
You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
*You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends.
Please visit the person who has linked up before you and after you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Please be sure to add my button or text link to your post.
I greatly appreciate when you do this.
This is how others find out where the party is!
My button is on my sidebar and it looks like this: