Ahhhhh summer….how I love you.
This is absolutely the best time of year…swimming, enjoying the sound of the ocean, ice cream, nights by the campfire, smores, fun with friends hanging outside late into the night….
Who doesn’t love summer?
I am in full summer mode over here and loving every second of it.
I confess getting into a new schedule with kiddos home is something to be worked on, but it will happen.
It will take some getting used to 🙂
But I love having my girls with me so all is well.
Welcome to the party!
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture makeovers…
simply any inspired creation!
You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
*You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends.
Please visit the person who has linked up before you and after you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Please be sure to add my button or text link to your post.
I greatly appreciate when you do this.
This is how others find out where the party is!
My button is on my sidebar and it looks like this: