I am back from an awesome beach vacation!
It was a HOT week with temperatures over 90 every day…perfect beach weather.
It went a little like this…beach, pool, dinner, beach, pool, beach pool, dinner…
Although I had a blast, it is always nice to get home.
I am glad to get back to the party, too…I missed you all last week 🙂
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture makeovers…
simply any inspired creation!
You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
*You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends.
Please visit the person who has linked up before you and after you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Please be sure to add my button or text link to your post.
I greatly appreciate when you do this.
This is how others find out where the party is!
My button is on my sidebar and it looks like this: