Welcome to the Party!
My blog has been out of commission this week due to server issues so I am finally back up and running!
I missed you guys
I didn’t get to post party features this past week as a result so here are my top five favorites from last week’s party:
Homework Stations by Thirty-Eighth Street
$3 Whitewashed Clock by Vanessa’s Modern Vintage Home
Valentine Coffee Filter Wreath by Crafty Imaginings
Homemade Vanilla Coffee Creamer by The Gracious Wife
Junk to Joy Sign by My Thrift Store Addiction
Thanks for sharing at the party last week…
onto the week’s party!!!
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture makeovers…
simply any inspired creation!
You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
*You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends.
Please visit the person who has linked up before you and after you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Please be sure to add my button or text link to your post.
I greatly appreciate when you do this.
This is how others find out where the party is!
My button is on my sidebar and it looks like this:
Let’s DO THIS.