Well, we got a GINORMOUS snowstorm this past weekend…about 28 inches of snow to be more precise.
It was a WHOPPER.
It was the very first snowfall of the winter so we were ready…and hunkered down for the worst case scenario
It was kinda fun.
And I hate snow.
But we had fun.
It was a nice weekend to be snowed in with my family.
We played, ate, and just geared down.
I love how snowstorms take the normal pace of life and bring it to a screeching halt.
Sometimes that is therapeutic in and of itself.
Now the week is starting to feel a little more normal if you will.
So back to the Creative Inspirations Party we are!
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture makeovers…
simply any inspired creation!
You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
*You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends.
Please visit the person who has linked up before you and after you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Please be sure to add my button or text link to your post.
I greatly appreciate when you do this.
This is how others find out where the party is!
My button is on my sidebar and it looks like this:
Let’s DO THIS.