Welcome to the party!
I had a busy night…tonight we went on an hour’s drive to pick up my youngest daughter from camp.
She was away from me three nights and it felt like forever!
I am glad she is back at home again…I missed that sweet girl!
here are my three favorite features from last week’s party…
How about this pink beauty?
I have never seen hardware quite like it, but it is a super cool piece with all that ornate detail!
Ornate 70’s Dresser by Make Me Pretty Again
Oh my word…I am loving these adorable milk glass jars…
and adding succulents?
Milkglass Succulent Garden by Noting Grace
And lastly, how about this garage find?
I love these old, wooden folding chairs and what Beverly did to spruce them up.
A little elbow grease and stain and they look gorgeous!
What a find!
Trash to Treasure by Eclectic Red Barn
Now that you are all inspired, let’s get to the party!
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture makeovers…
simply any inspired creation!
You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
*You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends.
Please visit the person who has linked up before you and after you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Let’s DO THIS!