Today was the first day of school.
I think I was in denial about it because it snuck up so fast.
I am not sure I was ready, but it came anyway!
My Emma is now in 7th grade and started middle school.
Boy, am I feeling OLD!
Ana just started 3rd grade.
It was hard to get up and moving on a new schedule, but we did it.
We’ll try again tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by the party!
First … here are some features from last week’s party:
Vintage Cedar Chest Restoration by Redo It Yourself Inspirations
Sand Drip Castles by Leaving the Ivory Tower
Upcycled Coffee Cans by Home on the Corner
Such cute features!
Thanks for sharing everyone!
Now its YOUR turn!
Please link up anything you have created – DIY projects, crafts, room makeovers, recipes, furniture makeovers…
simply any inspired creation!
You can also link up your thrifty finds!
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Be sure to follow on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Hometalk, Twitter, by RSS feed, e-mail subscription, or Google +!
There are lots of ways!
*Please link up the specific post rather than your homepage
* Please no Etsy, Pinterest roundups, or other linky
parties or giveaways!
*You may link up to three posts
* Please link back to Embracing Change by posting my blog button or text link so others can see where to party!
* Visit some links and make some new blogging friends.
Please visit the person who has linked up before you and after you!
* Come back to see if you have been featured!
Let’s DO THIS!